McAfee, the world-renowned online security solutions provider needs no introduction. The range of security solutions it offers has helped its users protecting their devices, data and software from harmful online threats. These online threats include viruses, spyware, malware, phishing attacks and Trojan horses. All McAfee products offer endpoint protection for your home and business PCs and the best part is that it doesn’t need human intervention. In other words, a McAfee antivirus keeps on running in the background, scanning all your software, applications and ensuring you browse only on the safe websites. Apart from this, mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard also prevents you download the unsafe attachments from your email.
With McAfee antivirus installed on your device, you can also be sure of the safe online transactions and confidentiality of the information you transfer on the web. As aforementioned, it offers a variety of security solutions; some are for one user while other provides protection for your whole family. You can purchase the McAfee products online through its official website or from any McAfee retail store.
In case of online purchase from mcafee.com/activate, you will receive a McAfee product key in your email ID. Keep this key secure with you, as you will require it at the time of logging in to your account as well as for activating your McAfee product.
In case of offline purchase from a McAfee retail store, you will receive a McAfee retail card from the back of which you can redeem the McAfee product key. Apart from the McAfee activate product key, you will also see a link to activate your product.
You can redeem your purchased McAfee product (McAfee Total Protection) from the below mentioned links:
- McAfee MIS Retail Card (Internet Security) – www.mcafee.com/mis/retailcard
- McAfee MAV Retail Card (Antivirus Plus) – www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard
- McAfee MLS Retail Card (Live Safe) – www.mcafee.com/mls/retailcard
After the redemption, it is the time to activate your MTP retails card. Before you do that, make sure the following:
- There should not be any other McAfee security product installed on your device
- Remove all the temporary files, cookies and cache memory
- Ensure your operating system is up to date
Now, check out the below mentioned steps activating your McAfee Total Protection:
- Visit the aforementioned URLs depending upon the product you have purchased
- Choose your preferred language and the country
- Provide the registration number mentioned on your McAfee retail card
- Enter your email ID
- Click Submit and then Verify your email address
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further
For any help or assistance, contact McAfee customer support team!
If you need any kind of help regarding McAfee then visit McAfee.com/activate